Welcome!!! X My Story


A HUGEEE welcome to the blog!!! You can follow my blog with Bloglovin

I'm back ,  doing BITS once more! 

I've been gone for over a year and deleted all social media for various reasons but I've recently decided to start this blog which i'm super excited about. I've still been making art but experimenting and exploring alternative routes and methods by going back to basics, along with educating myself on topics somewhat relevant to this blog; I believe everything happens for a reason and although I spent 2 and a half years on Instagram, the time wasn't wasted it taught me A LOT! I'm grateful for the journey but a new one has started now; One filled with alternative thinking and I don't agree with past me *new age spirituality is fucking dangerous!!! "fell down a rabbit hole and came out with a bang likeee..." it's a song lyric lol true though* so anyways, a lot of the content was irrelevant not to mention possibly harmful or triggering for others; a new approach was necessary. 

I intend to cover on this blog Art, Mental Health and Beauty, for those that don't know i'm a qualified Fashion, Theatrical and Media, Hair and Makeup Artist. You can find most of my artwork (2019-2022) on Pinterest, all my early work 2018/2019 is on Redbubble and i'll be recording my journey on this blog for everything so far and everything to come in the future. 

If you're new to me/my work well, i am an intuitive (speed painting/drawing) artist that focuses on doing it for the process not the outcome, they're cosmic themed illustrations that are abstract and also expressive of emotions/thoughts - it's a therapeutic way of managing my mental health through the art making process; i'm using colours to represent emotions and as someone once said to me, "you're representing life, death and creativity all in one". 

I'm now on medication for my mental health something I never thought i'd do but it's levelled me out ma dude, I still struggle but not like before...the artwork has been a journey to say the least but they're finally calm n peaceful looking so yano inner peace is being resolved = healing. 

Till next time, 

Stevie x 

Comments

Follow

Popular posts from this blog

Crawford&Black - 36 Colouring Pencils X Review

Habits To Combat Anxiety, Depression and Low Self-Esteem X Mental Health Monday

Live For The Moment X Mental Health Monday