Happy 2023!!!

Happy 2023 ma dude!!! I hope this year has been kind to you so far :) 

Had the best Christmas and new year ever had and reflecting on 2022 my only goal was to make it through the year which I not only did but fucking smashed it, I've come SO far with my mental health it's ridiculous i'm really proud of the person that i'm becoming I didn't expect to make it this far; some personal highlights of 2022 was donating 100 fairy pieces to a local charity and being verified on Pinterest. 

Sorry for the lack of content on the blog I've been a really busy bee, still been posting on Pinterest everyday however and have lots of new content on here coming soon! 

SO what does 2023 hold in store well, i'm about to be volunteering for charity and teaching how to make the fairy pieces at their arts and crafts club which i'm super excited about, among some other things on the horizon but basically we're doing bits out here n 2023 is looking and feeling fucking goooood.  

I didn't really set a proper goal other than to try my best (no matter what that may look like) but whatever your goal is for 2023 I really hope you reach it, these past 3 years have been the roughest so it'd be nice if 2023 was the breath of fresh air you needed.

P.S I've just tried the HIMI jelly gouache paint for the first time and I absolutely rate it!!! 

Till next time,

Stevie x 

Comments

Follow

Popular posts from this blog

Crawford&Black - 36 Colouring Pencils X Review

Habits To Combat Anxiety, Depression and Low Self-Esteem X Mental Health Monday

Live For The Moment X Mental Health Monday