Level UPPP Zine X Art Journey

 

So I had this idea to create a Level UPPP zine, a handmade cosmic illustrated book with a reference to the 'x triangle circle square' I use within my work; I did this to represent life's a game, each level teaches you something but this is like a little guide of spiritual quotes to improve your life...like i said my work was spiritually oriented in 2020 it made sense at the time. 

Anddd that's the end of the level UPPP zine, which piece was your favourite? 

I produced this 2nd June 2020 and is one of my favourite books I've ever made! I love the colours and illustration vibes from the watercolour pencils and metallic paint pen use. For the background I think I used receipts and/or junk mail magazine booklets. I made 3 books in total but only created one finished book; I originally intended on using this as a draft and scanning it to create the level UPPP zine properly but copyright is thing for the quotes so I can't use them - imma have to rethink this one. 

Till next time, 
Stevie x  

Comments

Follow

Popular posts from this blog

Crawford&Black - 36 Colouring Pencils X Review

Habits To Combat Anxiety, Depression and Low Self-Esteem X Mental Health Monday

Live For The Moment X Mental Health Monday