Stoner Culture X My Story

Stoner culture, let's talk . 

When you first start smoking the devils lettuce it's like a goal or an achievement to be a proper stoner, it's all fun and games in the beginning but what many don't realise until it's too late (myself included) is the reality what of that actually means...to become a serious addict to the devils lettuce is what it means. Now don't get me wrong I love to have a puff just like the next man but there comes a time where you realise being a stoner isn't a good thing. I lost my memory completely for a long period of time because I smoked with the intention to forget *not the smartest of ideas* I did forget but also couldn't remember new experiences and things I needed to do which made life even harder. I didn't know if my memory would ever come back...

Trying to cut down or quit once your addicted feels almost impossible, they say it's just a mental battle which is partly true but in my experience, after smoking it for so long, it does become physical with cold sweats, agitation in the body, and normal functioning goes out the window, also nightmares become a thing for a while. It's not a nice process to go through all because you wanted to be a stoner because you originally thought it was cool or some shit. Many people smoke it to manage their mental health, they feel like it helps and it does to a certain degree but in actuality you're making a bigger problem for yourself with finances, and also your mental capacity becomes slower as brain cells get killed through smoking it. I'm not against weed, I wouldn't have coped or made it to this point of life without it but i'm not an advocate of being a stoner, I think it's a dangerous mentality of how much you can smoke or who's the biggest stoner aka who's the biggest addict. 

I'm here to tell you after many MANY many attempts at cutting down and forced quitting because of finances and ending up relapsing because it way too intense, it's not nice and I wish I'd never took on the stoner mentality in the first place. It does get easier with each attempt but the physical and mental battle remains present for quite some time. 

What are your thoughts on the subject?

Till next time,

Stevie x 

Comments

Follow

Popular posts from this blog

Crawford&Black - 36 Colouring Pencils X Review

Habits To Combat Anxiety, Depression and Low Self-Esteem X Mental Health Monday

Live For The Moment X Mental Health Monday