Happy 1st Birthday, Blog! X My Story

 

WOW!!! Time is seriously flying by... I started this blog 21st September 2022 - A whole YEAR has gone by in the blink of an eye. I guess I've been that busy it's quickly come around. 

I'd like to thank each and every one of you that reads my blog, I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do so. I hope you find the posts of value as the aim is to be somewhat helpful. If you've tried out any of the advice let me know in the comments how it went. The advice on this blog is as much for you as it is for me to solidify the knowledge and to refer back to in the future should I need it. I'm no expert but I've experienced a lot to do with mental health so I thought it'd be good to share what I've learnt from CBT, what's worked for me or other researched information and methods i'd be open to trying.   

It might not seem like a big deal having a blog hitting it's 1st birthday but for me it means I've had real genuine hope and positive contribution to society for a year; Two things I didn't think were possible for me back then...When I created this blog it was a "Now or Never" moment that took a LOT of bravery due to my psychotic episode. I didn't really have a proper plan for the blog I just knew what areas i'd like to talk about which was Mental Health, Art and Beauty. I've been working really hard on content behind the scenes and can't wait to share it with you. I'm working on a lot more research based posts for the future and WILL finally be posting more about Beauty soon, now that we've established a good base of Mental Health and Art stuff. 


Till next time,

Stevie x 

Comments

Follow

Popular posts from this blog

Crawford&Black - 36 Colouring Pencils X Review

Habits To Combat Anxiety, Depression and Low Self-Esteem X Mental Health Monday

Live For The Moment X Mental Health Monday